A Pan-European Transport organisation is looking for an recent graduate who wants to progress a great career in HR and technology.
If you’re interested, or know someone who would be GREAT email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Main purpose of the position||Our client is deploying a new Global HR system (Workday) throughout 2017 and 2018 across all of our businesses. This will be deployed to all colleagues, who will access Employee and Manager Self-Service transactions for HR processes.
The Global HR system will be the single source of truth for all employees. It will require new processes and ways of working to the way we manage joiners, movers and leavers.
This client is recruiting an HR Technology Analyst to participate in various activities throughout the programme, in order to be able to provide ongoing user support once Workday goes live in October 2017. The ideal candidate is a recently graduated professional with an active interest in different aspects of HR and technology. Previous experience is not essential but the ability to pick up new skills and information quickly, is. This role would suit an individual who can multi-task, work proactively and has a strong sense of good customer service and quality outputs.
This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who has a keen interest in HR and technology.
|Direct responsibilities (pre go-live)
Direct responsibilities (post go-live)
|Pre go-live: Working as part of the test team, you will support the creation and execution of test scenarios, in order to help assure our business that Workday works as per the design agreed by the business. You will be trained to create a test scenario and, at a later stage, execute actual tests in Workday for those scenarios. Detailed activities include:
· Participation in test activities, namely production and running of test scenarios.
· Update of test activities and outcomes into the test defect log, documenting where Workday does not work in the way described by the test scenarios.
Pre go-live: Working as part of the training team, you will support the team to produce training guides and materials to help our end users to understand how to use Workday and get the most from the system. Activities include:
· Support with the creation of end user training materials. These may be user guides; Quick Tips and Techniques; How Do I documents; short video clips; recorded powerpoints etc …
· Support with the delivery of end user training, showing colleagues how to use Workday pre and post go-live. Our approach is to train super users, so you will be participating in that process and supporting our super users with any questions they have.
· Support with the definition of processes required for user interaction with Workday centre of Excellence.
Post go-live: Working as part of the Workday Centre of Excellence team, you will be supporting super users with queries and issues they have encountered within their businesses for which they need support and resolution. You will also be supporting our user population with additional training of Workday; production of and amendment of Workday reports and updates required to our core data structures e.g. department structures; location structures; job codes. Activities include:
· Resolution of end user queries relating to Workday HR system.
· Tracking of end user queries into Service Desk tool.
· Updating of existing dashboards / reports and creation of new reports.
· Updating of core data structures in Workday (e.g. departments; locations; regions; job codes).
· Delivery of super user training when required.
· Management of change control process
· Support with reporting trends and metrics from Centre of Excellence.
· Co-ordination between the Workday Centre of Excellence and programme training team, to ensure constant review of pro-active training and self-help is available.
|Knowledge, skills and experience||· Graduate with 1-2 years of professional experience.
· Demonstrable interest in HR (essential).
· Competent with MS Office, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Word (essential).
· Experience of working in teams.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.