A large multinational company is in the process of carrying out a major scale HR system implementation project, for which highly skilled HR and IT professionals are needed. Working alongside the HR department, roles are needed within the project team to help implement all aspects of HR transformation and eventually, become part of the ongoing support provided to business users.
The primary purpose of the Business Process Analyst (Absence) is to be responsible for the implementation of updates and changes to all business processes in the Workday system relating to absence. Also supports in the implementation of updates and changes to HCM business processe and supports the set-up, implementation of updates, and configuration changes to all integration/interface activities/requirements in the Workday system. They will build upon and maintain professional relationships with key colleagues to ensure that the services and solutions provided meet our current and future needs.
|Direct responsibilities||· Responsible for setting up, configuring and maintaining all absence setup data eg creating and maintaining absence plans.
· Responsible for changes to all business process definitions relating to absence in Workday; including absence reasons, etc.
· Configuration/set-up/interfacing and loading of Duty Allocation teams’ entitlements and allocations.
· Supports in setting up, creating, configuring and maintaining all business process/HCM (Human Capital Management) and HCM business process definitions in Workday.
· Manage Business Processes that are in progress and reassigns tasks as necessary.
· Responsible for setting up, configuring and maintaining all integration/ interface activities.
· Actively works and supports resolution of issues escalated; managing incidents, tracking ticket status and partnering with other support teams to resolve.
· Identifies and recommends processes areas that could be simplified, improved or changed; to enhance user experience and drive simplification.
· Inputs to responses on Yammer and liaises with SuperUsers.
· Takes an active part in testing of updates and releases.
· Champion in Workday Community for absence related topics.
· Support in maintaining training activities and materials, including user guides, FAQ, recorded demos, Sharepoint content, etc.
|Knowledge, skills and experience||2 years Workday implementation/administration/ support experience required:
· Strong functional HR knowledge base with firm understanding of HR processes and data, especially as related to HR systems.
· Strong functional Workday knowledge with regard to absence, HCM and integrations.
· Experience of other Human Resources Management Systems, preferably Cloud-based.
· Bring functional and technical knowledge to proactively troubleshoot issues, and conduct knowledge transfer with end users.
· Passion for delivering service excellence; and developing a culture of “easy to do business with”, where customer’s needs are anticipate.
· Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve system issues. Passion for simplification and continuous improvement.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs.
· Organised, strong time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines.
· Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organisation.
· Team-player who is a proactive self-starter, with the ability to work independently
· Ability to work, deliver and contribute in a matrix global team.
· Strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential personal information.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately, especially under pressure; and within a cross-culture and global environment.
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
|Success criteria and indicators||· Positive customer feedback from CoE.
· Issue and service request resolution within agreed SLAs.
|Stakeholder relationships||• Workday project team
• Key HR stakeholders, ie process leads, HRDs, etc
• SuperUser community
• ERP Support team
• Local IT stakeholders