As 2016 draws to a close, we look back on our very busy 2016 & all the things we, as a community, have achieved.
In 2016 alone, we have hosted:
3 mentoring match ups, generating 32 successful mentoring relationships
6 networking parties in London & 3 in Manchester with the following speakers:
- Stephen Robson, HR Director at Kingfisher Plc
- Frank Douglas, CEO at Caerus Executive
- Tim Pointer, Founder at Starboard Thinking & former HR Director at Pentland Brands
- Sian Griffiths, HR Director at BareMinerals, NARS & Shisheido
- Richard Burton, head of innovation projects at EDF
- Ashley Wickham, UK Learning & Development Manager at Estee Lauder
- Ravi Chand, HR Director at HMRC
- Laura McGowan, Head of People at MediaCom North
- Abigail Parker, Director at Potential Directions & Parker Henderson
- Gordon Kermode; Global Leadership development Director at Kellogg.
8 professional development workshops in collaboration with our members
We’ve published 165 blogs & launched a whole host of new services aimed at supporting your professional development and HR Thinking. We are also extremely proud to announce that 18 jobs were successfully filled through members connecting at our events (& those are just the ones we know about!).
We now offer you the following exciting services…
myHRproblem – agony aunt style advice from HR experts who can help you
myHRtv – videos from our events, members and HR community
myHRbookclub – your reviews of the best business & development books
myHRblogs – cutting edge HR thinking from our network
myHRevents – professional development focused events in collaboration with our members.
myHRparty – latest industry thinking from HR & Business leaders in London & Manchester
myHRmentoring – speed match up sessions to help you find your perfect mentoring relationship.
If you’ve been a part of our community this year – THANK YOU !!!!
We are so grateful for your energy & enthusiasm & the many incredible ways you have all helped to build this group.
Sign up to our newsletter to get all the updates you need on our latest activities and offerings.
If you haven’t joined yet – what are you waiting for!?
myHRcareers is the best way to keep up to date with the very best thinking & opportunities in HR, and develop your HR career.
Join our free community on Linkedin & be a part of the UK’s most exciting professional development network.
If there is 1 thing you do this holiday season make sure it’s connecting with myHRcareers!