What? Payroll & Reward Partner
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM:
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
WHAT WE DO
As a Global People & Culture Team we ensure that we attract, develop and retain our people through partnering with managers throughout the brand and equip them with the tools needed to evolve our people and build a culture that inspires and engages our people
You will be responsible for delivering an effective, accurate and timely payroll service, ensuring all employee information is entered and processed within strict deadlines. (Around 2000 employees).
Your role will cover all aspects of payroll management from processing financial reporting and monthly payroll requirements to providing daily advice and support to the business both UK Retail, EU Retail & London Head Office payroll. You will partner with the senior management team, People and Finance Teams across the business to embed the Reward function and design and implement compensation, and reward initiatives across the Company.
You have a team of 3 (2.5 FTE) plus manage the payroll providers across Europe. The role reports to the Global Head of People & Culture.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?:
- A strong background in a busy fast paced Payroll department
- Retail experience essential for any application
- An expert in processing payroll for a large volume of employees and who are on an hourly wages.
- Meticulous eye for detail, an agile approach and be solutions orientated
- Highly numerate and adept at analyzing complex data. IT literate- proficient use of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative in your approach when working with others to achieve goals
- Strive to achieve to always do things better and to aim for the best result possible
- An ability to build strong relationships in the business and able to communicate with others clearly, effectively and with respect
- Proactive – to think ahead and act accordingly
- Strong customer service skills
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?:
· Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely provision of the monthly payroll
· Lead on the implementation and delivery of external legislative changes. Eg. HMRC tax changes, auto-enrolment and gender pay reporting.
· Establish and develop systems (including IT systems)
· Support the Global People Director & Global Head of People to develop and manage the pay and reward strategy.
· Ensure payroll and reward policies and procedures are up to date and comply with the minimum legal requirements, employment or otherwise.
· Ensure the Payroll system is seamless and efficient and liaise with third party providers to continually improve system functionality.
· Management of third part relationships including but not limited to pension and flexible benefit providers including reviewing management data to support ROI.
· Manage, co-ordinate and develop payroll systems, practices and processes to ensure the accurate processing of all pay related data.
· Responsibility for the accurate completion of all external returns and statutory requirements. Eg- year end returns, P11d’s, PSA, pension and auto-enrolment.
· Prepare monthly payroll reports to provide high level analysis of people costs and monitor trends.
· Conduct regular audits to ensure payroll, reward and systems are robust, accurate and mitigate risk.
· Guide Directors on managing monthly payroll budget
· Oversee collating payroll related variables and ensure records are accurate and complete
· Check all company benefits are correctly administered in line with relevant legislation.
Manage existing benefit provision and explore options for new benefits, including flexible benefits.
· Manage all databases / spreadsheets to ensure they are updated and complete for month end processes.
· Provide ad hoc assistance during the annual audit process as required, producing reports, providing archived information, etc.
· Manage and develop the Payroll and Reward Team on a day to day basis giving training and development where needed
· Involved in any ad-hoc duties that may be required from time to time by the business