The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. Please read the following carefully because by visiting www.veranperformance.com and/or www.myHRcareers.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Veran Performance is a boutique consultancy supporting HR Transformation. We operate several networks and services aimed at supporting HR Transformation within the HR community. This website (www.veranperformance.com and/or www.myHRcareers.com) is owned and operated by Veran Performance Ltd, a company registered in England no. 08000897, registered at 17 Manor Road East Molesey Surrey KT8 9JU.
Veran Performance Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and EU. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Veran Performance Limited of 17 Manor Road East Molesey Surrey KT8 9JU
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT & HOW WE MAY USE IT
We use your personal information to update you about new and relevant opportunities from within our networks by email, telephone or otherwise. We will only use that information as we specifically state when you consent to provide that information, or as set out in this policy.
To enable you to fully engage with the opportunities offered by our websites and across our networks, we may collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of our sites, and your preferences.
1) Personal information, which is any information that individually identifies you (E.G. your name, email & phone number). We collect this so that we can contact you, as per your consent.
2) Non-Personal Information, which is information that does not personally identify you but may include information about your interests and demographics (E.G. your mentoring & learning preferences). We collect this so that we ensure we only send you the communications of most interest and relevance to you.
We might ask you for this information when you:
- Subscribe to one of our newsletters,
- Participate in a research survey or competition
- Contact us directly with an enquiry
- Participate on our social media platforms
- Sign up to one of our events
- Join one of our online communities
- Knowingly volunteer information for a specific purpose on one of our sites (job application etc).
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To update and enhance our records (so that we might provide you with personalised and relevant content across our networks and services).
- To provide you with opportunities that may interest you from across our networks and services(such as events, mentoring, online learning materials, reports and other such services).
You are entitled to withhold this consent, opt out and update your preferences at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Communication Preferences.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We may share your data within any of the networks operated by Veran Performance Ltd.
We will not transfer any of your data to any third parties without your permission unless we are under legal obligation to do so.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled under data protection law to require that we update your personal information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate. You can ask us to update your personal details in order to maintain accuracy of the information we hold by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject: privacy.
OBTAINING A COPY OF YOUR DATA
You are entitled to receive a copy of the information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Privacy.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR DATA FOR
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the specific purposes to which you consented to giving it to us.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from other contacts to whom you have given your details with permission for them to send those details to us.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy at any time without notice. We will tell you that we have updated the policy by emailing you at the email address you have provided to us and/or by posting an announcement on the website. By continuing to use the website after we have emailed you or posted a notice informing you of an update, you accept the changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about privacy, or wish to update your details or have them removed from our mailing list at any time, please contact us using email@example.com with the subject: Privacy.