Veran is helping one of our clients to recruit the talent they need for their HR transformation project. This is an internal permanent role which could be based in London or ideally the North East, depending on the candidate. As a HR Transformation consultancy, Veran has been working with our client to deliver their Transformation programme. We are now looking for the right talent to join their growing team and support with the next stage of this exciting project, and then continue to grow with the company.
This role co-ordinates all the business input in order to agree global requirements for all recruitment processes. It will provide functional expertise and decision-making across the business with regards to recruitment processes. It requires in-depth knowledge (including local legislative requirements) of recruitment processes. This role will work with the Design Authority and local business representatives to translate local requirements into global recruitment management processes and then work ‘hand to hand’ with the Process Consultant and Solution Lead to ensure business requirements are delivered through the technical solution. The role also supports the Change team to ensure that the new processes have been accurately reflected in the change impact materials in order to embed and manage change effectively.
- To understand local requirements and represent them within the global recruitment processes
- To work with the technical members of the HR Solution Design Team to agree the future strategy for recruitment processes and decide how they will be delivered in Avature, ensuring a successful functional solution between Avature and Workday to ensure an engaging and practical end user experience.
- To understand local requirements and represent them within the global Recruitment processes.
- To facilitate businesses to come together and agree common ways of working.
- To support the Change and local deployment teams with an accurate ‘Fit Gap’ for global design versus local requirements and current ways of working.
- To document end to end business processes, describing off system and on system steps.
- Facilitates design workshops to finalise the delivery of the functional workbook (detailed design) and contributes to the localisation workshops to help businesses fully adopt the global design and capture local legal and regulatory variations.
- To support the Business Process Managers and change team with the development of training materials.
- To support the Test team with the definition of meaningful scenarios and execution of test scripts where required.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of current recruitment processes.
- Ability to understand a process from end-to-end and how improvements could be provided by technology.
- Ideally knows the client business and knowledge of client stakeholders and ability to co-ordinate and represent their requirements for the future.
- Ability to run workshops, present to stakeholders and create clear documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
- Internal Recruitment: 2 years
- HR: 3 years
- HR Systems: 1 year
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV, a brief note on why you think you would be best suited, your UK Visa status, Salary expectation and notice period to: Hello@myHRcareers.com
Applicants who do not provide this information will not be considered.