We think employer branding and recruitment marketing is THE #1 trend for 2016 and we want to support you in preparing for it. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Southerly communications to put on an exclusive ½ day Recruitment Content Marketing workshop covering everything you need to know.
Here’s why we think you should get involved
Today’s successful HR professionals are taking a new, practical marketing based approach to securing the best candidates. Recruitment marketing is all about treating your future employees as valued stakeholders, using a creative, targeted approach to attract their attention and showcase your employer brand and culture.
We’ve put together a practical half-day workshop that will show you how to create a successful recruitment content marketing strategy and get noticed by the right candidates.
During the workshop, we’ll share tips and advice on:
- Introducing recruitment marketing techniques to your team
- Getting key stakeholders in your business on board
- Creating effective candidate personas to attract candidates with the right skills, values and attitude for your business
- Developing high impact recruitment marketing content
- Promoting and amplifying your content to candidates using social media
You’ll leave with the tools to:
- Promote your industry and business to candidates who may not have considered a career with you before
- Raise your profile and keep in touch with passive candidates – until they are ready to move
- Increase both the amount and quality of your applicants
By the end of this session, you’ll understand why digital marketing is the trend that can’t be ignored, and how you can use this approach to supercharge your recruitment efforts and meet your future top talent. You’ll leave with some practical techniques and ideas that are not only applicable to your industry, but can be put into place right away.
Ultimately, by attracting the right candidates to proactively approach you, you will be able to reduce your recruitment and talent management costs.
The world of recruitment marketing has changed… have you?
Read more about the event online here
Tuesday 1st December, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
@ the office of Veran Performance, Thames House, 18 Park Street, SE1 9EQ
Who is Hello Southerly?
We’re a creative agency that specialises in employee engagement and internal communications as well as content marketing and social media strategy and delivery. Recently, we’ve been using these techniques to support our clients’ recruitment marketing efforts. You can find out more about us at www.hellosoutherly.com.
Got questions? Email us at myHRcareers@gmail.com with the subject: Branding Event if you have any questions and we’ll be in touch shortly to help you.
We hope to see you there!